MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

need recipe and help with terms

ricardo

LOIS! YEAH. THREE WEEKS! I am SO proud of you!!! Our son has COPD and he is going on four years now without a cigarette. It's really really difficult. I will keep you in my thoughts.

:woohoo: (sorry, It's just so good to have you post here. :D )

:bighug2:

Sorry Evensong, I should have answered you first. I appologize.

Your list is wonderful. Much more thorough than I've seen in a while. It made me rethink using aromatherapy again only with some of your combinations. Thank you.

FM is an extremely multifaceted dis-ease. Yes, stress, restlessness, anxeity, and so much more are a part of it but the jury is still out as to what triggers it and what IT triggers as FM in itself can cause stress, anxiety, restlessness, and a whole lot more besides. It would be nice if science would figure out a definitive cause but in the mean time I'm grateful for people like you who offer help in natural form. :D

Thank you for taking the time to post this for us. :hug3:

:bighug2:

I forgot to comment on "dis-ease" - that's the way I think of disease as well. Something is not at ease in the body.

I would imagine it's a bit of a vicious cycle with FM. I, for one, can't even relate, only sympathize.

It's trial and error for sure. Perhaps some of those EOs will give you some relief. I think I posted the ingredients to my muscle rub in another thread. I'd be happy to send you a sample if you're interested. My ex MIL also had Lyme Disease and has all kinds of body issues. She swears by it, as does my mom, who has arthritis. (It's always nice when family likes your products! :))

Archived