MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Roll call...

Cat

Busy, busy, busy... there's just never enough time these days. runcirclsmiley1.gif We need a reason to say "Hi, I'm still here", maybe? :wave:

So let's have a virtual carry-in meal. It can be breakfast, lunch, dinner/supper, or dessert, or whatever you like. If you want recipes, we can post those in another thread in the Kitchen. Just ask, or start the thread yourself.

What are you bringing?

**Cat carries in a plate of sliced zucchini bread, from the recipe of the neighbor who first welcomed us to this neighborhood.** (softened butter's over on the table already, if you like it that way.)

Who's next? **sets out the napkins and paper plates**

:)

:runcirclsmiley2::0327::runcirclsmiley2::imoksmiley::runcirclsmiley2::0327:

And that's how my Thanksgiving holiday went.......

I'm bringing a new dessert DH made last nite: Bread Pudding with crushed pineapple and coconut. :yum3:

MtRider ....seriously tho, I've not been feeling well. So dusty here and an incident of burning insulation has my sinuses acting up BAAAD! :cheeky-smiley-067:

Mmmm........ :yum3: My mouth is watering... :feedme:

I brought machaca, home made tortillas, with a side of pinto beans and Spanish rice.

{Annarchy places a stack of bowls next to the plates, picks up a napkin and snags a piece of cornbread.}

So simple I'll do it right here (and I'll put it in the recipe section also): 1 15oz can of pumpkin (NOT the pie mix!); 1 box of spice cake, 1/2 sack of butterscotch morsels. Mix them with a wooden spoon until everything is "happy" and nothing white appears. Line two dozen muffin tins with your favorite liners, fill each about 3/4 full, bake at 375 until the tops are crusty. They'll look "hard" but they aint!!! For the corn muffins; 1 2 boxes of Jiffy cornmeal, 1 can of creamed corn. Mix well & fill your muffin tins (lined of course) and base at 350 until the tops are nice and brown. They will be VERY moist and usually do not require any butter.

Fat fingers, 2 boxes of Jiffy cornmeal mix :-)

Edited by The WE2's

Well now; did I miss the chocolates? It doesn't matter, I'm bringing a box car full. No one will miss what I may have nibbled on before my arrival. Wormie, move over.......

There is always room for you. :wave:

:wormie2:

John