MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mt.Rider

Jeepers

I hope the Mt. Rider's are 'just' having computer issues and not health problems. Anyone heard? I think I remember her saying she was having problems with her new computer. I haven't seen her on for awhile. Same for Sass.

I've been wondering too. I hope it isn't the stupid warning page keeping them away. (Which I have no ability to get rid of, my hands are tied.)

They can still be emailed from here though? Perhaps mods can let them know what's going on? Also...some computer anti-virus' absolutely will not allow access to a site if it's suspicious. I run Norton 360 and if this was a bad buggy site, it would definitely let me know. Also, I can scan a site from Norton before I access it.

I think they can still get an email notice from here if you PM. I'm thinking I remember her saying she was having a problem (virus type) with her computer though. I'm not sure if she can even get on line. Don't know.

I've been taking notice of the number of 'guests' we have here when I click on. We usually have in the teen's or twenty's, so some people are getting in. Don't know if they are spammers or serious preparers. I'm thinking the former by the threads they are looking at. Who knows.

I'm still not having any issues with a red page or with getting in.