MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cloudy Thursday, November 3, 2016

FALLGOODMORNING1.gif ,

It was 41.5 degrees at 7:35 this morning and just getting daylight, but, not enough to not have lights on. :)

I am planning to get some laundry done today as well as work on some crafts as we plan to go to a craft fair next month if we can get in.

Yesterday we went to town early as we thought we needed lab work done and then was told we didn’t, so that was good. Later on I did a test run on the new deal I got for my pace maker checks. They are being done by cell phone now so I don’t plug it into the regular phone line any more I plug it into the wall outlet. This is something new they are doing as the landlines are so busy. They sure come up with all kinds of new things for everything.

I do hope everyone has a good day today and so I will start you all out with a good breakfast.

Today we will have BREAKFAST1-1.jpg with our COFFEE.gif , cupoftea.jpg , or milk2.jpg and FRUITBASKET.jpg

HAVEANICEDAY4.jpg HUGS%20ANIMALS_zpsakpfgfi7.gif

Mmmm... breakfast.

It's been an odd day here. A light rain this morning. It quit most of the day and I was able to take care of a few things, then, it got cold (60's) and rained over an inch in 2 hours. Water was running from one side of our yard to the other.

Glad your pace maker checks have been made easier.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I turned on the furnace Friday because it got down to 31 degrees the last two nights. I can stay snuggled down for a few days but my pipes can't. I sure don't need that mess.

It's funny but when it's 55 degrees outside it feels nice but when it's 55 degrees in the house I'm freezing. Same thing in the summer. If it's 80 degrees outside it feels like a nice pleasant summer day; if it's 80 degrees in the house I'm roasting. Human beans are a funny lot.