MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A beautiful WHITE Sunday

Bamboo

Good morning everyone, it is sunny and should warm up to the mid 60's today.. We have absolutely had no snow this winter... pitiful...

Haven't been online since Wednesday, have had a lot going on. So happy birthday to anyone who I may have missed. Welcomes to any new comers, Imay have missed, and also get wells and hope your feeling betters too anyone who is orhas been sick... There that should cover most of it...LOL

My four year old, has yet again been in the hospital, he was admitted Thursday morning at 7:00 am, and released Saturday at 4:00 pm. He has influenza type A and pnuemonia...he is feeling a lot better, been tussling already with brothers.. He just has to slow it down when he takes his amantadine(for flu), it causes him to be a little light headed.. but it works... Now mama just has too catch up on her rest....I am absolutely worn totally out.....

Ihope everyone has a good weekend and stay well...

Sorry you got snowed out the first day of spring Spider It was fun anyhow, we worked on "leave it" today, so I get to tase her all week with things and try to make her leave it alone. Hope she learns this one good! Overall things are going well with her training.

Cassie had the stomach flu yesterday, so she spent the day on the couch. Hoping no one else gets it. Spring break and I want to enjoy it!

Archived