MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

FTM 2010 - I surrender - can't print pictures

:banghead: I have been with FTM since 1999.... but I give up. I have read help... posted on the forum for FTM... and I can not master printing pictures with my reports. I have these cool pictures of humans and gravestones and I just don't understand what I am to do. HELP....

I have *no idea* what you mean by "FTM", and believe me, you DON'T want to Google it! :0327:

Give us a bit more info, and we can try to help. :bighug2:

I have *no idea* what you mean by "FTM", and believe me, you DON'T want to Google it! :0327:

Give us a bit more info, and we can try to help. :bighug2:

You know that made me want to. Probably should've listened to the warning :( , but I've never been good at doing what I'm told. Ask my mom.

• 1 month later...

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

Yarrow, I have FTM 2005 or 2007, so not sure how to help you. I guess I didn't realize you could print the pictures with the reports. Never thought about it one way or another. Would be great if we could do that though. :)

Hope you can find someone to help with this. :)

I was going to post earlier, but, we are having some noise and lights outside and the power went off and of course so did the computer.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif