MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone! A new day and a new week. Let's make it a great one.

So, what cha doin' ? I just got back from the UPS store. I sent some paper pooper scoopers to my favorite Great Dane site; they can always use them! They need 3X6 sizes because they fit in the rear pocket of a pair of adult jeans. My son works for a printing company so he was able to machine cut some from scrap materials they had. He brought me 3 boxes full. Whooo. Each box weighted 23 pounds. I also sent 2 boxes of dog food weighing 19 pounds each.

So, 3X23+2X19 = 107 pounds

Then I had to carry it to them to Jeep and then into the UPS store so 107X2 = 214 pound I've already carried today.

I'm already starting to feel it and boy will I be sore in the morning!

Hope you are not too sore today, Jeepers.

Yesterday, I worked in the yard. Turned the mulch bin and added mulch to the garden. The top of the soil looks like parched cracked desert by the end of the day, so I am hoping this helps keep some moisture in. I was delighted to find earth worms in the mulch. :)

Later, we were going to go to shooting practice, but the wind kept coming and going, and, the area we go is the only access road to where County Thunder is going to be held. The crowds are filtering in already..... sheeple.... 'nuf said.

We finished the day with a fire pit and a dutch oven chicken dinner. DH has promised to get me a bigger dutch oven, because he said my little size 8 wasn't enough for him. :rolleyes:

I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be. Usually the 3rd. day after is the worse for some reason. I must have had a rough night though because my neck and head were killing me. They kept waking me up. Kinda nice though because when I sleep in pain, I have lots of vivid dreams. I'm easily entertained.