MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Easy Treatment for Intestinal Parasites

Hi All,

My husband and I live in Brazil with our kids, and we live in the country where my kids are always playing in the dirt.

I have hear over and over that even if they don't have symptoms, they likely will pick up parasites from the dirt or from the cats since they are outdoor cats. If this is true, after 2 years in this house, they probably need a good dose. Most people I know here give their kids treatment once a year - rich or poor. It's just part of the culture.

My question is this: does anyone here know of foods or natural ways to get rid of parasites? I don't have access to dichotomous earth, or many of the different ''roots' that the websites recommend. I have given them each a single dose of Albendazole per direction of the pharmacist, but I am looking for something ongoing that I can include in our diets that will eliminate them as well.

All help is appreciated!

Thank You!

BR-mom

Pumpkin seeds are a traditional way to get rid of parasites but will only take care of intestinal parasites and will not cure hookworm or any other parasite that has migrated outside the intestine. DE is not effective internally. Be sure to give a good mineral supplement to help them resist parasites.