MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix.

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/the-lead-vaccine-developer-comes-clean-so-she-can-sleep-at-night/

The Lead Vaccine Developer Comes Clean So She Can “Sleep At Night” – 44 girls are officially known to have died from these vaccines
August 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm

by Sarah Cain – SouthWeb.org

Dr. Diane Harper was the lead researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix. She is the latest to come forward and question the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines.

She made the surprising announcement at the 4th International Public Conference on Vaccination, which took place in Reston, Virginia on Oct. 2nd through 4th, 2009.

Her speech was supposed to promote the Gardasil and Cervarix vaccines, but she instead turned on her corporate bosses in a very public way. When questioned about the presentation, audience members remarked that they came away feeling that the vaccines should not be used.

“I came away from the talk with the perception that the risk of adverse side effects is so much greater than the risk of cervical cancer, I couldn’t help but question why we need the vaccine at all.” – Joan Robinson

Dr. Harper explained in her presentation that the cervical cancer risk in the U.S. is already extremely low, and that vaccinations are unlikely to have any effect upon the rate of cervical cancer in the United States. In fact, 70% of all H.P.V. infections resolve themselves without treatment in a year, and the number rises to well over 90% in two years. Harper also mentioned the safety angle.

All trials of the vaccines were done on children aged 15 and above, despite them currently being marketed for 9-year-olds. So far, 15,037 girls have reported adverse side effects from Gardasil alone to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (V.A.E.R.S.), and this number only reflects parents who underwent the hurdles required for reporting adverse reactions.

At the time of writing, 44 girls are officially known to have died from these vaccines. The reported side effects include Guillian Barré Syndrome (paralysis lasting for years, or permanently — sometimes eventually causing suffocation), lupus, seizures, blood clots, and brain inflammation. Parents are usually not made aware of these risks.

Dr. Harper, the vaccine developer, claimed that she was speaking out, so that she might finally be able to sleep at night.

“About eight in every ten women who have been sexually active will have H.P.V. at some stage of their life. Normally there are no symptoms, and in 98 per cent of cases it clears itself. But in those cases where it doesn’t, and isn’t treated, it can lead to pre-cancerous cells which may develop into cervical cancer.” – Dr. Diane Harper

One must understand how the establishment’s word games are played to truly understand the meaning of the above quote, and one needs to understand its unique version of “science”.

When they report that untreated cases “can” lead to something that “may” lead to cervical cancer, it really means that the relationship is merely a hypothetical conjecture that is profitable if people actually believe it. In other words, there is no demonstrated relationship between the condition being vaccinated for and the rare cancers that the vaccine might prevent, but it is marketed to do that nonetheless.

In fact, there is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer. From the manufacturers own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own in a relatively short period, so the chance of it actually helping an individual is about about the same as the chance of him being struck by a meteorite.

Why do nine-year-old girls need vaccinations for extremely rare and symptom-less venereal diseases that the immune system usually kills anyway?

And why do you think they've been pushing flu vaccines so badly? Testing to see which percentage of people (and which demographics) will push back when the government-mandated healthcare system gears up completely and demands we all take *everything* or not get "benefits", etc.

"Without the mark, people will not be able to buy and sell." :sigh:

I read an article the other day saying the powers that be were shocked at the low number getting these vaccines. They said it was because the doctors were not pushing the shots and at the pediatricians conference they were encouraging doctors to push parents in to getting this vaccine. They wanted boys to have it also.

Here is the article

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/A-safe-effective-cancer-fighting-vaccine-shunned-4707764.php

A safe, effective, cancer-fighting vaccine shunned By Katy Waldman, Slate.com : August 5, 2013 : Updated: August 5, 2013 3:44pm

Why aren't more teenage girls getting vaccinated against the human papillomavirus?

The New York Times reported recently that vaccination rates for the disease, the most common sexually transmitted infection and “a principal cause of cervical cancer,” failed to improve from 2011 to 2012.

This despite the fact that the rates at which people get “new vaccines typically increase by about 10 percentage points a year,” according to Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And despite that experts have recommended since 2007 that girls receive the triptych of shots at age 11 or 12.

Every year, HPV causes about 19,000 cancers in women (mostly cervical) and close to 8,000 cancers in men (mostly throat). Yet, reported the Times, “only 33 percent of teenage girls finished the required three doses of the vaccine in 2012 ... putting the United States close to the bottom of developed countries in coverage.”

This distressing news launched a fleet of theories: that teenage girls go to the doctor less frequently than toddlers, leading to fewer opportunities for vaccination; that patients — or their parents — are embarrassed to ask for a vaccine for sexually transmitted infections, and doctors are reluctant to broach the topic; that neither doctors nor patients are well-versed enough in immunization literature to get the ball rolling.

A study in the (delightfully named) Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, however, rules out hypothesis No. 1. Teenagers are receiving plenty of other inoculations. (“If HPV vaccine had been administered during health-care visits when another vaccine was administered,” the authors of the study wrote, “coverage. ... could have reached 92.6 percent.”)

The vaccination flat line may flow from a combination of underinformed families and inconsistent doctors. “Providers give weaker recommendations for HPV vaccination compared with other vaccinations recommended for adolescents,” researchers found.

Plus, “the HPV vaccine is controversial,” says Tai Warren, a receptionist at Washington Pediatric Associates in Washington, D.C. “A lot of parents don't want them for their children.”

Warren couldn't say whether parents most often object to the vaccine because they perceive it as a license to have sex, because they are concerned about safety, or for some other reason. (More than seven years of study can attest that the procedure is safe, as well as effective.)

Sadi Bhattarai, a nurse at Chevy Chase Pediatrics in Washington, D.C., was not aware of any stigma surrounding the HPV vaccine. The procedure does prove slightly inconvenient.

“We often have to call after the first round and remind families to get the second and third shots,” she said.

Still, “at our practice, everybody gets vaccinated — boys and girls — when they come in for a physical and if they're the right age.”

Bhattarai ventured that plateauing rates “are both doctor- and patient-driven,” since not all clinics have adopted the immunizations as a standard part of their procedure, and not all families know to ask.

But Chris Griffiths of the Columbia, Mo., Health Department, said institutional lethargy is not wholly to blame. She senses a lingering wariness.

“As a nurse, I bring (the vaccine) up to people, and they associate it with promiscuity,” she said.

While her clinic makes a point of recommending the shots, other facilities in the state do not. Funding plays a role — to administer vaccines, a practice needs a separate locked refrigerator kept at a specific temperature and may rack up other expenses — but it is only part of the story. Patients and their families may also be dissuaded by insurance policies that fail to cover HPV inoculation. (The triplicate shot can cost up to $140 per dose.) Doctors may not want to incur a backlash by suggesting the vaccine.

Whatever the reason, we've trekked too far into the 21st century to be dithering over safe, easy, cancer-blasting vaccinations for children. Though the explanations behind the plateau may be complicated, the solutions are simple: Insurance companies should cover HPV shots. Doctors should promote them. Patients and their families should embrace them.

Edited by mommato3boys

I got the required vaccines so my kids could attend public school. If I had it to do all over again I would not have given in. We did not get the chicken pox vaccine it came out after my boys had the chicken pox. The medicine was just coming out that if you give within the first 24 hours they would not have a severe case. I didn't give that either. We stuck to oatmeal bathes. I was a bad mom I exposed my boys to chicken pox on purpose. I wanted them to have them and get them over with. My boys never got the flu shots either until they joined the military. I want to scream my children are not guinea pigs. You take the shot and give your kid the shot and in 5 years we will see what the side effects are then I will think about letting my kids get the vaccine.

Ok getting off my soap box. :soapbox:

The subject of vaccines came up during an appt at the OB's office. I stated that I do not get vaccines and neither will my baby. Of course, they brought up "but babies in our area die from that!". I can't remember which vaccine that were talking about now. But, seriously, with how gung-ho the gov't and media is about everyone getting shots, wouldn't unvaccinated dead babies be all over the news?

The subject of vaccines came up during an appt at the OB's office. I stated that I do not get vaccines and neither will my baby. Of course, they brought up "but babies in our area die from that!". I can't remember which vaccine that were talking about now. But, seriously, with how gung-ho the gov't and media is about everyone getting shots, wouldn't unvaccinated dead babies be all over the news?

There is the argument for "herd immunity" on contagious diseases. If a baby is too young to have their full courses of vaccines it benefits by everyone else having had them and the contagion less likely to spread to the not-yet-vaccinated baby. Lean on that too much and helloooo, abuse of the commons! Though from what contagion was your doctor office arguing "but babies in our area die from that."? They also die from other viruses (say, RSV) that aren't a big deal for adults but can land a toddler in the PICU for a while.

If a disease is not casually communicable, then the government has no business pushing the shot. The HPV vaccine falls squarely into that group. (Argue to me that sexual activity = casual contact and there will be Words...) I have strong adverse reactions to tetanus shots (because, it turns out, I have very strong natural immunity already). But my decision not to have the tetanus boosters directly affects only me.

If you've ever seen a case of the HPV warts...you'd make sure your kid got the shots. Note that the virus is frequently acquired through involuntary contact.

Edited by Ambergris

There is the argument for "herd immunity" on contagious diseases. If a baby is too young to have their full courses of vaccines it benefits by everyone else having had them and the contagion less likely to spread to the not-yet-vaccinated baby. Lean on that too much and helloooo, abuse of the commons! Though from what contagion was your doctor office arguing "but babies in our area die from that."? They also die from other viruses (say, RSV) that aren't a big deal for adults but can land a toddler in the PICU for a while.

If a disease is not casually communicable, then the government has no business pushing the shot. The HPV vaccine falls squarely into that group. (Argue to me that sexual activity = casual contact and there will be Words...) I have strong adverse reactions to tetanus shots (because, it turns out, I have very strong natural immunity already). But my decision not to have the tetanus boosters directly affects only me.

I think that it might have been pertussin. I'm not certain, though. DH and I were talking about this yesterday. I said the next time a doctor tells me that I'm going to ask "So if I call the county health department, what they tell me about the number of deaths for this, is that going to line up with what you're telling me?" It was the same thing when we had our dog....a vet pushing all the shots (the ones not required by law) keeps telling you about "dead puppies". Same thing, but insert baby for puppy.

If you've ever seen a case of the HPV warts...you'd make sure your kid got the shots. Note that the virus is frequently acquired through involuntary contact.

Ambergris... the point is that it should be *your* decision. Personally, the same State that left me to rot in school (or worse, be unpaid teacher assistant to the slow students) because the bright kids can take care of themselves... I would not trust to mandate medical decisions beyond basic epidemiological concerns (for which there is actually court precedent).

• 1 month later...

A friend that lives in Japan posted this on Facebook.

Japan withdraws support for HPV vaccines due to infertility side effects

Sunday, July 07, 2013 by: Lance Devon
Tags: Gardasil side effect, Japan, infertility

108 (NaturalNews) The government of Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare is speaking out about the destructive side effects coming from popular, worldwide-promoted HPV vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix. Gardasil is Merck's opus and Cervarix is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

As of today, an estimated 3.28 million Japanese people alone have been inoculated with these HPV vaccinations. So far, 1,968 adverse cases have been presented to the Japanese government, detailing severe medical side effects.

The Japanese people are reporting side effects ranging from "long-term pain and numbness to infertility and paralysis." In the wake of these complaints, the Japanese government has decided to withdraw its support for these widely pushed and controversial HPV inoculations.

Global organizations push vaccinations at all costs Regardless, the World Health Organization stands by the HPV vaccinations efficacy, believing them to be useful tools for "preventing" cervical cancer.

Global pharmaceutical giant Merck isn't listening to the ground reports of the vaccination's awful side effects either, stating in a public decision, "While direct causal relationship between the vaccines and serious symptoms observed after inoculation has not been established at this time...We will continue to collaborate with all stakeholders, including (the health ministry), to monitor and verify safety data toward resumption of active promotion for HPV vaccination as soon as possible."

The government of Japan looking into nearly 2,000 adverse HPV vaccine reactions The HPV vaccinations have not been stalled or suspended in Japan. The government is just not actively promoting the use of them anymore. These HPV vaccines are still available for free to girls provided through subsidies, mandated by law. The only difference now is that Japanese medical institutions must now inform the young girls the government health ministry does not recommend the vaccines any longer.

In hopes of appealing to everybody, VP of the Health Ministry, Mariko Momoi, commented, "The decision (not to recommend the vaccination) does not mean that the vaccine itself is problematic from the viewpoint of safety. By implementing investigations, we want to offer information that can make the people feel more at ease."

Momoi is one of five men on the government task force leading the investigation of the HPV vaccinations. The task force has heard 1,968 adverse effects and are further investigating 43 of the cases. In the months ahead, the government will be forced to decide to continue withdrawing their support or to go ahead and reinstate their recommendation for the vaccines.

The U.S. uses taxpayer dollars to pay for dangerous Gardasil vaccinations Despite mounting evidence of Gardasil dangers, other countries remain under the thumb of Merck's vaccinations spell. For instance, the Unites States avidly recommends that teenage girls be HPV vaccinated, as they promote industry-backed studies that tout the vaccination's "effectiveness." The United States actively uses tax payer dollars to fund federal Vaccines for Children programs, which include the use of Gardasil, provided by the Centers for Disease Control. In fact, 20 states have passed laws that set aside funds for Gardasil education programs and implementation. As governments believe they are promoting general health and wellness, it's important to look at the documented statistics of people experiencing dangerous side effects.

Here is a list of US hospitalization incidences due to HPV vaccinations, provided by SaneVax.org:
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com

Merck has a history of corruption A Candadian medical study, conducted by the University of British Columbia's Neural Dynamics Research Group, first reported by the Washington Examiner, included a list of Gardasil side effects that entailed, death, convulsions, paraesthesia, paralysis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, transverse myelitis, facial palsy, chronic fatigue syndrome, anaphylaxis, autoimmune disorders, and deep vein thrombosis," among others.

This isn't the first wave of medical corruption Merck has promoted. Merck is known for falsifying test results for their own mumps vaccines. Two former employees filed a lawsuit in 2010 alleging the company convinced the federal government to purchase hundreds of millions of dollars worth of worthless vaccines. Merck is also known for their drugging of cattle with a recycled anti-partitioning drug called Zilmax. They are most infamously known for their Vioxx scandal from 1999 to 2004, which yielded 38,000 deaths and a massive recall.

So why does anyone, any government, any sane person trust pharmaceutical giants like Merck?

Why is this organization of murderers and thieves still in business?

Why aren't all government withdrawing their support from these dangerous HPV vaccinations like Gardasil?

Why are the true alternatives to preventing cervical and other cancers not discussed?

Why is anything that threatens human fertility widely promoted?

Sources for this article include:

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com

http://www.judicialwatch.org

http://www.tokyotimes.com

http://www.drugwatch.com/vioxx/recall/
Edited by gofish