MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another reason to avoid childhood vaccinations!

PEANUT ALLERGIES.....................................caused by serums!

VACCINES AND THE PEANUT ALLERGY EPIDEMIC

Have you ever wondered why so many kids these days are allergic to peanuts? Where did this allergy come from all of a sudden?

PEANUT ALLERGY EPIDEMIC

Although peanut allergies became fairly common during the 1980s, it wasn’t until the early 1990s when there was a sudden surge of children reacting to peanuts – the true epidemic appeared. What changed? The Mandated Schedule of vaccines for children doubled from the 80s to the 90s:

1980 – 20 vaccines
1995 – 40 vaccines
2011 – 68 vaccines

http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/allergies/vaccines-and-the-peanut-allergy-epidemic/

Edited by Midnightmom
  • 4 months later...

I know I'm new here and that this thread is about six months old...but I can't help but want to caution people about leaving their children unvaccinated. I know there are many whose religious beliefs preclude vaccination. I respect that. I would just urge people to be careful and give it a good deal of thought before withholding vaccines if it's not a religious objection. In almost every instance the risks of vaccination are outweighed by the benefits. And many of the perceived risks have been disproven. Like the supposed connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. It doesn't exist. Again, not trying to be rude. I just would hate to see kids endure diseases that can be prevented. We're so blessed where we live.