MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Darlene

I just wanted to let y'all know that we're going to have to do a message board program upgrade. It's glitching and causing problems so I've talked with Annarchy and she is contacting the people to get this upgrade done.

We've needed to do it for a while but when is there ever a 'good time'? As usual, circumstances have dictated that now is the time we need to do it, good or bad lol.

I don't have any details yet as to when this will happen and I don't know if I'll be able to notify everyone before it happens BUT, at least y'all will know WHAT is happen in the case of you not being able to get on the message board.

Once we're done with this things should run smoothly again for everyone which is the most important things.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at babeshades@yahoo.com. I'm sure Cat will be along to share her email address too in case anyone wants or needs to get ahold of her too.

Update (I'll give them as often as I have them...)

Annarchy has put in the request to our message board people to do an immediate message board upgrade. They haven't answered yet but our request is in the process.

That's it for now!

KEEP this link... backup Yahoo site

http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31071

Here's the Yahoo back-up site. Please tell me who you are *here* so I'll know you there and can let you in.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsmrssurvival/

My Yahoo addy for email, if you can't get to the Yahoo site is cat57cat@yahoo.com

OK, batten down the hatches... might be a little storm run through here... :huh:

:pray:

I've just sent them 2 inquiries asking for a status. It's been 24 hours since we last heard from them.

Annarchy is very professional in her coorespondence with them.

I, on the other hand, am getting a little annoyed (impatient?). I have no problem with things taking a little time...I just don't like being ignored.

:)

:sigh:

I am very sorry how long it took.

Very few people like change, but it was necessary to install the security into the program and bring the board up to date.

There is a lot of work left for me to do.....

:bouquet:

Most importantly, Praise God we did not loose our data.... (Thank You Lord. )