MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday on the porch....

Dee

Good morning ladies :bouquet:

It's a gorgeous morning here in Northern Iowa. The suns out, I'm watching the Canada goose sitting on her nest visiting with her mate while I drink my first cup of coffee. It's only 31 degrees so not warm yet but a high of 58 is predicted for the day so what more can I ask for. Oh yeah, maybe 70's. :P

There's an Easter egg hunt this morning for the children. DS just called asking if I'd go with him and the kids. I'll watch the baby while he and DGS search. Should be fun! Anyone else got Easter egg hunts going on today?

We'll also go sometime today to see DH's mother in the nursing home. She has very little mind left and can't even tell us our names but her eyes brighten and shine when she sees DH walk in. It's such a shame and not a nice way to live but it's not a choice we can make.

So ladies, you all have a good one and let us know what's happening in your world today!

:bighug2:

Good Morning Dee,

It is Sunny, windy and cool here in Silver City, NM this AM. We will be cleaning and packing up some today as we are heading for Truth or Consequences, NM tomorrow. I have Chix brunch enchiladas baking and we will be taking our 2 schnauzers to the puppy park soon.

I hope I am participating in this forum correctly as I have not made getting to know everyone a priority until now. Please let me know if I say something stupid, otherwise I will just keep talking about my life and reading about every one elses. Have always thought of myself as the topic killer and I hope to change that.

Have a happy Easter! Mik

Good Afternoon from the Uk (we're five hours ahead of even the East Coast).

Its overcast here with occasional showers. Our Daffodils are out, as well as Apple Blossom. The temperature is about 13 degrees, so still a little cool for waiting around.

The shopaholics are going to be in major wilthdrawal tomorrow, its the only day the have to shut other then Christmas.

Happy Easter

GOODMORNINGEASTER.gif

Sounds like you have a nice day planned. :) Have fun with the grandchildren. :)

Mik, are you moving? If you are, I really don't envy you at all. We have lived in this same house for 38 years come Aug. I would hate to have to move. We have collected just to much stuff. :wacko: Oh, we can say about anything in the forum. :)

The Weather Bug says we are to reach 55º today, and right now we are at 33º. It sure is different out side than it was the end of March and the first of April. I have pictures I'll have to get posted, but, have to get them into my photobucket first. :)

We will be working around here today and tomorrow we will go to church and then home for lunch. I'm baking a ham in the afternoon and then we will eat later on. :) I'm planning to make a Potato Salad using some colored eggs. Yes, I will do the coloring myself. ;):) The kids won't be here as they have other plans, so it is just the 2 of us.

I saw the first dove just a couple days before our last snow storm and this morning one was out here. :) Just think about a month from now the hummingbirds will be back. Oh, yes, we were coming home from town last night and we saw several deer in a field so we took a few miles side trip and we saw a couple more and then we also saw a bunch of robins. :)

We have one deer that is so tiny that comes in our yard and of course, there are others that come in. I've seen 4 or 5 at a time in here. We put corn down for the birds and they come in to eat it too. :)

HAPPY EASTER, to everyone, don't know if I'll be on tomorrow. BECAUSEOFJESUS.gifthHappyEasterChicks.gif

haveAGOODDAY2-3.gifEASTERHUGSWITHBOYANDBUNNY.jpg

Hi Snowmom,

We are full time RVers and move every 6 months or sometimes like now a lot more often. It keeps us pared down and makes it challenging to do preps but I work on it anyway. When we sold our house in FL over 6 years ago it took almost a year just to sell everything we had collected!

We spent last summer in Chama, NM and there was a gentleman there who had a whole herd ( so to speak) of hummingbirds around his house because he had so many feeders.

Have a nice Easter! Mik

You're replying exactly right Mik. This is where we post our days plans, what we've done already, what's coming up or just watever we want. It's interesting in reading what everyones up to.

Don't worry about being a thread killer, I think we all feel that way BUT I'm sure I kill more than most!!! ;)

Good Morning Everyone!

It is a beautiful morning, clouds are gracefully soaring on the wind dropping an occasional shower of blessings. :lois: The humidity is a breath of freshness in the air, making all the plants greener and the colors of the flowers stand out more than usual. This storm is rather mild here but will be heading your way snapshotmiki, be safe.

We've just started our day and I'm finishing my :pc_coffee: with Frank ferreting out my office finding himself a 'hiding hole to snuggle into while I'm doing paperwork.

Isn't it relaxing watching nature? There is a small nest in the vines outside me room with little finches busy coming and going, singing a beautiful melody in passing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. :hug3:

Hi Snowmom,

We are full time RVers and move every 6 months or sometimes like now a lot more often. It keeps us pared down and makes it challenging to do preps but I work on it anyway. When we sold our house in FL over 6 years ago it took almost a year just to sell everything we had collected!

We spent last summer in Chama, NM and there was a gentleman there who had a whole herd ( so to speak) of hummingbirds around his house because he had so many feeders.

Have a nice Easter! Mik

GOODMORNINGDOGS2.jpg

This is what I was thinking, so guess that was one reason I was questioning the 'packing' part. :)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Archived