MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Busy, busy, busy...

I haven't posted much lately, just shared some free book links.

Life just gets SO busy. Not enough hours in the day.

We're getting ready to bring home LILDD this weekend. She had summer classes at college. Not sure if it'll work out for her to return there, or not. But we're not gonna worry about it. It might be a good thing if she doesn't.

Hubby got eye and dental insurance for the first time ever this year. His workplace finally offered it. But it's grossly overpriced and we're finding they deny stuff WAY too much. Not gonna renew it. But we're getting our teeth fixed and good eye care while we still do.

I did have the opportunity to have a lunch out with Homesteader before she leaves to go back to Wisconsin. It was a nice time and God used her to speak some truth to me.

I miss you all. I miss the daily interaction that has fallen by the wayside for *life*.

You are in my prayers and I hope things are improving for you.

:hug3:

Recently I was told--I don't know how accurately--that you have a right to get the name and qualifications of each person who denied you, and that when you exercise this right, the insurance company will allow the expenditure rather than say it's a high-school grad with a mandate to deny everything possible.

:wave: Cat and everyone.

I know what you mean about expensive care. Since Old Pine has retired we are paying more and more for medication and now we drive about 80 miles to a Costco to get our eyes checked. Yes, it is less expensive to do that then to get it done in town. Sad, isn't it. :(

HAVEAGOODDAY7-1.gif hugscomputer.gif

I"m loving being a Grandmother :wub: but it is keeping me busy too. I had last week off and went to DD1 house for a few days. We had a few thing planned that we wanted to do but was just too hot.

His 5 and 4 year old and the baby and this middle aged lady just couldn't take the heat. :knary:

It was nice just spending time with them.

After all the pain and tears my daughter put me through during her teen years it's wonderful to see that she has turned into a responsible adult and both of them are wonderful parents.

We got the living room painted and just need to refinish the hard wood floors and that room is done, Tomorrow we have some outside work to do and when that's done I want to get the dining room painted. I found some1970's brass hummingbirds and Dh has indulged my love of them and gotten me quite a few of then off eBay and one whole wall in the dinning room will be covered with them.

Son just moved into his first apartment and DD2 just started her last year of high school. My babies grew up too fast. :sigh: