MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm Tired

What a couple of weeks!

One of my little brothers came to visit. My house had to be clean. Everything had to be in shape. All my brothers tend to think I am spotless, and I could not let his expectations down.

Then, DH wanted to go diving with him and a friend of his. Meant cooking for more than usual. Then, DH wanted to go kayaking with his friend and take the dog. Meant making sure all the packs were in order and making sure everything was ready and making dinner for guests. Then, cleaning day.

The house is clean again. My brother uses scented laundry soap and lots of other smelly stuff. His odors were still in our house until today.

My mud flaps are installed on my truck...

MudFlaps.jpg

Tried to see if MIL's new dryer would work, and... the plug would not fit my socket. and DH asked what type of plug did his mother have? I called her, she got her neighbor to text me a photo of her plug and I went to the hardware store and got a replacement plug, then realized, I needed a photo of the electrical socket.... it did not match. Got another plug and got an education regarding the sockets. I will need to check some things at her house before I install the new dryer. Someone, somewhere, installed her dryer incorrectly.

I am tired and sore.

So......

I am going to take me a therapy bath.

Here's my ingredients:

Mint

Cloves

Cayenne

Poltice.jpg

Ground...

Ground Poltice.jpg

Satchel

Sachel.jpg

Filling the tub with warm water, my satchel and an 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar..... mmmmmmm....

DH calls it my "Salad" bath, but it works wonders on the pain in my back.....

Thanks dogmom4 & Cat.

I am here in TX safely, even though my truck decided to give me anxiety, dryer is installed and works!!!! :amen:

I think while moving the dryer, I popped something, back in place, in my back :grinning-smiley-044: because it feels better this morning. ... I can hope....

I will be resting and making MIL another pair of these slippers: http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48918&hl=slippers

:sSig_thankyou: Jeepers for the link, this is the 5th time I have make them. :bouquet:

Thank you Twilight and MtRider.

DH also mentioned doing another herb bath. MIL's tub is bigger than mine, I can actually float in it. Maybe that will help to relax the muscles to keep those that "popped" in place.

I finished MIL's slippers. She wears a size 6 shoe. I have modified the instructions to make them look like ballerina shoe style. She loves them. I also darned her other pair where she had worn through the heal. Was thinking I'd see if I could crochet a 'shoe sole' and attach it with a slip stitch on the outside of the old pair to give her more wear out of them. IDK We shall see if I have the time.

Today, she has us scheduled to go to a "Rose Garden Tour" with the Woman's Club. That means... walking.

Cat, :pray: that all goes well with your DH.