MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Deceptive Site

I got the warning for a week using Firefox. I obeyed because I have never had that warning pop up before so I was concerned. I thought maybe the bad guys had gotten control of MrsS. I had DS check it out, and he said it was okay to come in so I'm back.

• 3 weeks later...

Still working on the transfer to the new server..... MrsS is a very large data base and it is taking time to transfer and verify all the files....

As soon as we get that done, then we will update the board. The service we use, is dealing with all of their clients receiving warnings. A fix is in the works, from what I understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Even after the upgrade, I still had to uninstall AVG free before I could get on here with Microsoft Edge. Still can't get on with Chrome at all. I'm hoping a different anti virus will allow me on with Windows Edge. I guess we will see. Thank you all so much for doing the upgrade!

I've been getting the message below most of the day. Sometimes when I do get in, I get the same message when I tried to click on a forum.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Fun thing about the library: I can use my link and go directly to the list of new posts, but when I try to click on one...

"Web Page Blocked

Access to the web page you were trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error.

User: 10.22.200.75

URL: mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?showtopic54242_view=getnewpost

Category: malware"

Bolding is mine.

I just type in : mrssurvival.com/forums on my location bar. It is how I get in to this site at all anymore.

That old one, Annarchy, is always the one that refuses me access. I have problems with it on photon browser on tablet, and on firefox browser, only google chrome would let me in on my old laptop, if that information helps you sort this out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not getting the deceptive site warning but I've tried to post a picture for 3 days and it won't let me.

It's only Ethel :wub: but still...

No biggie, just reporting.

Edited to add this is the notice I get: Error The server returned an error during upload

Edited by Jeepers

I'm not getting the deceptive site warning but I've tried to post a picture for 3 days and it won't let me.

It's only Ethel :wub: but still...

No biggie, just reporting.

Edited to add this is the notice I get: Error The server returned an error during upload

That's the message I got after I tried to upload a picture of the message I got at the library.

• 1 year later...