MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Site Been Going Down Lately

It has happened to me twice this week. The first time was Thursday (I think) morning and then again last night. I ran it through the 'is it just me' website and it said it was down for everyone and not just me. Something about database not connecting or something like that. :shrug:

Edited to add: it wasn't for just a few minutes it was hours.

Edited by Jeepers

Happened to me also.

:wormie2:

John

Here is a website that will check if it's just your computer or problems with a site itself. I had to run it a couple of time before it registered that it was this sites problem and not on my end. Just copy and paste in a website into the box and it will check a site.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Had some difficulties too last night, so just went to bed :-) I know MrsS has some troubles once in awhile so I just find something else to do until it's taken care of :-) If I can get on to other web sites I know it's not my pc.

I was only having problems with this site too.

Hope Abby girl is going well with the heat. I might put a bug in her ear about kiddy pools. Bwaaa-Ha-Ha.

She has a kiddy pool...unfortunately once the water gets wam she won't get in it :-( Makes filling it (even 2 or 3 inches) pretty expensive. BUT ... she got to swim in the lake when we went camping, and loved it as usual :-)