MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Time for a few Jokes before the year ends!

The Hare Dryer

Jimmy ran into his house in a panic. "Mom, Rover killed Buttercup and dragged him through the mud!"

Jimmy's mom got upset. "I told you not to let your dog pester the neighbor's rabbit," she said as she looked at the dead rabbit in Rover's mouth. "How are we going to explain what happened to the Johnson's?" she said in panic.

"Relax," Jimmy's dad said as he entered the room. "The Johnson's are gone for the day, I've got an idea."

He took the rabbit over to the bathroom. He took a sponge and shampoo and started washing all the dirt off of the rabbit. After he finished he took a hair dryer and dried it off. He walked with Jimmy over to their neighbor's yard. He opened the cage and placed the rabbit inside. "There he looks nice and clean. It will look like Buttercup died a nice peaceful death. They'll never suspect that Rover chewed him up."

The next day Jimmy's dad woke up after hearing a scream from the neighbor's house. He walked out to the fence and leaned over. "Is there something wrong Mrs. Johnson?"

"My rabbit!" was all she said.

"Well, animals die you know. That's just a fact of life."

Mrs. Johnson shook her head. "You don't understand. He was already dead and we buried him!"