MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Reports from Darlene's house - 2014 Gathering

Mt_Rider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I can't believe the Gathering has already come and gone. I was SURE it was later in the month . . . Sigh . . .

I have one more week of stress (work) left and then things will lighten up. Darlene, I guess you'll get the box of treats from California all to yourself and those ADORABLE puppies! I'll send them out in a week or two when things lighten up. Glad you were all able to get together. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures!

sheesh! You don't realize how fat you are till you see yourself in a picture lololol...time to diet and I just got through eating some pretzels lolol.

I LOVED the 4wheeler video John...that had me cracking up all over again :)

You did good capturing the essence of some of the things we do on the farm...good job!

Yeah that 4-wheeler ride will bring tears to your eyes...& it's not from laughing. The wind at 80 mph will do it every time. :24:

:wormie2:

John

ROFL! I have to hand it to you though...you were brave enough to stay on lolol (((((wormie)))))