MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thank You

As many of you know last fall I asked da boss (aka Darlene for the newbies) if I could start working on the Mrs. S manual again. Many had worked hard on it already but I think when the server crashed it got pushed to the back burner. With everything that was happening around us many of felt we really needed to get the manual organized. We all thought it would be great to have our own copy for the sleep over this coming October. It was all right here it was just a matter of searching and reading many many post and PMing a few people to plug the holes with their knowledge. So for the past six months or so I have been filling peoples in boxes with pm's pushing and prodding them to write articles for the manual.

Then this past April Darlene drafted PoGo to help me get everything moved, the threads locked and it organized (which we are still working on) With out PoGo's help this would not have been possible. So hats off to PoGo the Mrs S manual techy woohoo

So with all of that said I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that worked on this manual.

clapsmilieclapsmilieclapsmilieclapsmilieclapsmilieclapsmilieclapsmilie

This manual would never have happen if it had not been for those that felt the need to share their knowledge with the newbies. Thank you does not seem adequate enough.

Darlene, there are not enough words to say thank you for all you have done on this site. The knowledge you have shared, the tender moments that you have prayed over many of us, the tears and laugher shared. Thank you my friend for without your willingness to share, your determination, and you encouragement I know this is one reformed sheeple that would still be following those knuckle heads in DC.

The Manual should be open to the public by June 1. There are still a few tweaks we need to take care of and maybe another thread or two to add.

Archived