MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Life the ups and down of it.

GOODAFTERNOONBEAR-1.gif

I know it has been some time since I have posted and want to catch you up on the reason. I haven't done much at all on the computer as it is hard on my neck.

On Easter Monday, when I got up in the morning, I could not turn my head at all without it really hurting. I called my Chiropractor and ended up going over to see him that day. I saw him 3 times that week as well as 3 times last week and on Monday of this week and will see him again on Friday. I saw my medical doctor as well the first week, and I had x-rays taken, I have had a CAT scan, and now on my way to a long recovery.

The only reason for my neck locking up on me that we could come up with was, I have been doing a lot of reading old News Papers on micro film and with all the movement of my head, my neck decided I needed to stop doing it. Old pine and I have been doing research for our church as it celebrates 125 years this year and so now I have not been able to help with this. With being gone so much Old Pine hasn't gotten much done either.

Also, I have been doing a lot of collating at the church as we are doing books of "John" to send out. We have done other books and such before as well, but right now it is "John".

Here is a picture of my new necklace.

MY%20NECK%20BRACE_zpskzouuswi.jpg

I am doing much better now and am at the point I don't wear the brace as much. I also have been doing traction these past 3 days now.

I won't be doing a lot of posting for a while and if Momo will continue to post miles that would be great. I haven't ridden the bike or walked on the treadmill since before Easter now. The only walking I have done is very low.

haveagreatday-1.gif HUGS10-1.jpg

Sorry to hear of your new physical challenge. Praying it will be a temporary setback. I first wore a necklace like that when I was 21. Have had cause to dig it out now and then. Being married to a chiro has definitely helped me to put it away completely. But I can easily FEEL YOUR PAIN. :(:hug3:

MtRider :pray:

GOODMORNINGTEA.gif

I want to say THANKYOUHAT.gif for your thoughts, prayers, hugs and posts.

I am much improved but, still have the brace for in the car. I do still have a small amount of pain after I've been up and moving a while, so I'm sure it will go away in time.

I still am not on the computer a lot nor am I doing any research yet. I'm not sure when I will be able to do that again.
Again THANKYOUHAT.gif all for being here.

grouphugs.gif 3864.gif

:cele: Glad to hear of improvement. I remember keeping the neck brace in my vehicle for a long time. [i had several re-injuries, unfortunately] It was a sort of insurance policy...a hedge of protection.

MtRider .....better and better :pray: