MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Deceptive Site"

Darlene

I wanted to give everyone an update :)

I've been talking with Annarchy about this deceptive site warning everyone is getting, trying to figure out exactly what we need to do to get the site up and running normally again. She's had some suggestions and I've checked into other things but we should be making a decision in the next few days.

I'm so sorry this is happening to everyone and I pray we'll be able to get this fixed soon.

That really annoys me with Google Annarchy. I didn't realize that all the other search engines have us clear. I dislike google immensely. sheesh

Anyway, we're going to upgrade our server and Annarchy will thankfully handle the tech stuff. Once she gets that handled and we get back up online (it can take up to 24 hours to propogate the new server ID around the world), we'll get our beloved Annarchy to upgrade our message board and then hopefully we'll be done with all these issues, at least for a while.

Give A a hug next time you run into her...I'd be lost without her ((((annarchy))))