MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Herbs for Infants

DD has a 7 month old (our first grandchild) yay!! anyway, we have wanted to plant an herbal "pharmacy" for awhile now and want to incorporate what she will need for the baby first and foremost. We are just starting a renewed research and I'm just wondering if anyone knows ... do the herbs that work for adults work for babies just in smaller amounts? If we could plant 10 herbs to begin with, what should they be .. keeping in mind the babygirl! Thanks for your help. This is going to be our project through the winter. Any help you may offer will surely be appreciated.

Peppermint is soothing for all sorts of things. I just got some doTerra oils. I thought this stuff was sort of voodoo, lol ! However, one use of the peppermint and lavender oils and I was amazed ! Been suffering from sinus issues so badly again. My dd came to stay for a few days. She told me to try the oils. I was on the computer ordering them a few hours later ! So, I would also grow lavender.

I am going to order larger bottles of oil ! I am horrid with plants.