MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Full Day, Feb. 4, 2009

Snowmom

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

It is so nice to be able to get in again and post and not get kicked off. :)

Right now we are at -18º and our high is to reach 15º, the sun is shining too, so that is nice.

I would love to stick around and play/post more, but, it is almost 9:00 and I really haven't eaten breakfast yet.

Just wanted to make a post here. :) You all take care and enjoy this new home. :)

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

It is very very cool! Yea, cold here but sunny for the moment. Have some things to do in town today, so I stayed home to do them. Not looking forward to one appt I have after the lunch hour, but getting ready to go do it.... just get it over with so I know where I stand ( through their mistakes, as I had done my required work for the matter early in January, but they failed to notify of exactly what has changed and it involves rent paymts so I have to go deal with it. )

I'm soooo excited about our new home! Click-n-See, plus, it has so many bells and whistles it might take me some time to settle in. It's like everything was boxed up and now I have to unpack - and I didn't label my boxes! :D

I hope everyone can get in.

I had to go to Cat's Survival, and get in through Amishway Homesteaders link. I'm glad it was there.

Nice to rummage around

I hope everyone can get in.

I had to go to Cat's Survival, and get in through Amishway Homesteaders link. I'm glad it was there.

Nice to rummage around

Leah I had to do the same thing, I couldn't get onto this site for two very long days[suffering from deep withdrawls, even though I don't post often, I visit every day]

The site looks great andI'm going to enjoy having a nosy around.

So to all of those people that have made this site possible I thank you. :cele:

Archived