MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Glitches and Hitches

How do you change skins? I was trying out the different ones and now I don't see a way to change it. I'm using a skin with a grey background and Mrs Survival in red. It doesn't seem to be fully working either because along the left side some buttons are question marks.

How do you change skins? I was trying out the different ones and now I don't see a way to change it. I'm using a skin with a grey background and Mrs Survival in red. It doesn't seem to be fully working either because along the left side some buttons are question marks.

New skins are on my "ToDo" list.

In the process of prioritizing everything that needs attention.

Not sure if it working or not just can't find it...."back to top" button. There used to be one at the bottom of the page and It is gone now.

Momma, you won! :bouquet: When I first scanned the new format, I was wondering who would be the first to notice.

It's on my list. :happy0203:

Not sure if it working or not just can't find it...."back to top" button. There used to be one at the bottom of the page and It is gone now.

Momma, you won! :bouquet: When I first scanned the new format, I was wondering who would be the first to notice.

It's on my list. :happy0203:

Found it! It is at the very bottom of each page, in the center.

OK - so I (we) are getting things back up and thanks for that , but..........................................

I still can't find where to get my 'earthy brown' skin (or whatever it was called?)back up?

and no SHOUT on ours? is it back or still in the works?

I hate changes ! :imoksmiley:

and smilies somtime are there but other times can't load them up?

Sorry but this old guy needs help?

:AmishMichael2:

I still can't find where to get my 'earthy brown' skin (or whatever it was called?)back up?

and no SHOUT on ours? is it back or still in the works?

I hate changes ! :imoksmiley:

and smilies somtime are there but other times can't load them up?

Sorry but this old guy needs help?

:AmishMichael2:

Hi AH, :wave:

Not a problem, this old girl here is doing her best to make things work and create the earthy brown skin.

What I have found with the smiles; They all work on any browser on a Mac. However, PC's are a different story. For some reason - still researching - Firefox is not letting the pop-up window of smiles to post all of the time. Internet Explorer 8 works. I am continuing to research it, but it is not at the top of my priority list, at the moment.

The Shout Box we had, does not work with the new security upgrades. (I broke the board, momentarily, when I tried to bring it back. :sassing: Not good. LOL)

And, yes, I do not like changes either, but, if those changes keep us safe, then, I will do my best to deal with them.

I like the new elegia skin. It's not so hard on the eyes.

Smilies on an Android tablet show one row of smilies on the bottom of the comment box. Then you have to click an arrow on the right side to slide the next rows to the left. Another thing I've noticed is the comment box continues to keep going off the screen to the right...you don't see what you're typing until you slide the screenfrom side to side.

Jeepers, hold/hover your mouse over someone's name and an information box will appear with an option to PM that person.

Please be patient with me folks. The "MrsSurvival" brown skin/theme has to be created from scratch. The other theme/skin is for anyone who wants something different in the mean time.