MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

Hi everyone. :hi:

It is very sunny outside. Roasted is crowing, laundry is washing, most of the floors are washed - 1 room to go. :hapydancsmil:

We've been in the mid to high 80's, even hit above 90* in the shade, the other day.

The aloe vera is blooming, keeping the hummingbirds happy, along with desert flowers. So pretty this time of year, however, in another month, they will all be withered up and brown, and stay that way for the rest of the year. The desert is what it is.

How is your day going?

You put me to shame. I totally slept through Saturday! Now my days and nights are turned around again. So easy for this night owl to do.

I have been watching the Great Dane dog (Scarlet) give birth live and it took her awhile and I didn't want to miss any of it. I've been 'gogglie eyed' for days. I was in plenty of good company though. It was a virtual party for days. Hopefully now I'm semi rested and after a day of R&R tomorrow, I'll be ready for a new week to begin. Well, that's the plan...there are puppies to watch now.

LOL, Jeepers. That sounds like fun.

My little brother says his dog is about to have her litter. He has three.

I'm waiting to see if the chickens will begin to brood, now that the weather has gotten warmer. The girls are laying an egg a day, as long as I take them, one will not lay if I leave an egg in the nest.

Strange behavior, IMHO, Roasted make the nest for the girls. :scratchhead:

:bouquet:

It all sounds good! It got back to chilly and windy with snow flurries on Sunday after cold rain on Saturday , so I put on a Jericho marathon of the series on netflix and mostly stayed close to the laptop when not doing a few chores , like laundry and dishes and cutting up cardboard boxes again and trying to adjust to a noisy new neighbor. Well, she is just lively and young and has lots of folks helping her move in over the past two weeks.

I am also working on my knitting, cream socks for now , for me and got all the measurements totally figured out for my friends mittens that will be good for years to come even if Spring is starting in now, here....