MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TUFF TUESDAY

Still cold, still a bit windy...but no moisture. We can deal with it. Going over to Mother's today to do my weekly cleaning for her & get her laundry done up. She's got both wrists in braces now (doc says gout, but no meds except pain?) so it's even more necessary for me to go once a week :-( Oh well, that's part of being a daughter and keeping one's parent "at home" where she's comfy & son is upstairs to keep an eye on things...when he's not galivanting after some tail :-(

"Tuff" around here too, Philbe. Hope you have an wonderful day visiting, don't work too hard. :blink:

Too many things on my ToDo list and DH either has a severe case of stomach flu or got food poisoning from a pickle he ate yesterday. The pickle is the only thing he ate that I did not. I didn't sleep well last night because I was tending to him, waking every hour or so to his moaning/groaning and now my tummy is turning. :yuk: I think, chicken soup and crackers is on the menu today. :yum3:

Dosen't matter tho, too much to do..... already scratched off several things and am preparing to delve into the next thing on my list. :ph34r:

How is everyone else's day going? Hope you all are staying warm in all the cold weather.

Got mother's cleaning done, laundry done, and got her hair cut & styled for her. Then she & son wanted to go to the local salvation army for their daily free lunch...so we all went! Wow...hot vegetable soup, ham & cheese sandwich, orange slices & ice tea or water. "Please leave a tip next time you pass their red bucket!"??? Anyway...got a load of our laundry in and just nosing around the net. A slow day...for a change! Sorry to hear your tummy's are going haywire annarchy. Son just got over a bout with stomach flu. lasted about 3 days, but antibiotics seemed to clear it up. Got any pet supplies?