MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Twas the Monday before Christmas!

Synn

WOW is it cold out! 8 degrees! BRRRRR...

I haven't been on much lately.. I am having a problem with one of my teeth.. Nyquil seems to be the only thing that knocks out the pain long enough for me to get some sleep! I can't afford to go to the dentist right now.. So I am praying it all goes away on it's own! (yeah right)..

Is everyone done shopping and have their things wrapped? What's everyone doing in the kitchen today?

Ouch!!!! I finally captured the cat that ran in the house last night.. She just bit me! Urgh! I just put some peroxide and iodine on it immediately! But man it hurts now! I am so behind because of this toothache.. Right now I just don't care.. Folks may get their gifts in the bags I brought them home in! It feels like I have a swollen lymph node right under it.. It may just be a gland.. It could just be the fact that here I am almost 35 and I still have my wisdom teeth.. They try to cut open and then they go back down.. I have gargled with salt, I have put an aspirin in water and gargled with that.. I have tried ice I have tried heat.. Nothing is doing the trick.. I know I need antibotics but I don't even have the money for an office call right now.. Well that's my whine for today.. Anyone else??

Well if you are spending this day wrapping and baking I hope it's joyous for you.. Stay warm and safe!

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful sunny morning in but the temperature is -6 so I think I'll stay inside as much as possible today.

Buttercup, I used to swish my tooth with whiskey. It tastes horrid and feels like it's burning your mouth but boy did it stop my tooth from hurting. I always spit it out instead of swallowing. I'd be an alcoholic had I'd swallowed all I used for swishing before getting my teeth fixed.

I don't know what we're up to around here today either. DH had the winning bid on ebay last night buying a snowplow so we'll have to go after it in the next couple of days. With the snow this year and the kids moving in across the road he'll be doing a lot of cleaning out. DS drives semi and is gone at least a couple nights a week and DDIL will need their lane cleaned out to get to work so...........

Have a good day everyone!

You folks are making me chilly! It was 50 here today. It got down to about 34 last night. Pleasant weather as far as I'm concerned.

Dh put up the outside decorations today. We'll do the tree tomorrow. I did some Christmas baking today. I also had to bake DS's birthday cake for Wednesday. I even got my kitchen cleaned up after all the mess. I have to get everything finished tomorrow since the girls (the 7 and 4 year old) will be spending 2 nights with us. They have been counting the days till they can come.

Hope your tooth gets better Buttercup!

Archived