42 replies to this topic

#41 gofish

gofish

my Dear Husband's cheerleader

• Users2
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:reading, old cookbooks , how to books

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

If you have to clean up vomit, put ground coffee on it first. It takes away the smell and dehydrates it--you can then sweep it up easily

#42 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Sweet oil works for ears it helps soften ear wax so it drains out also helps with infections. Don't pay extra for sweet oil at the store it is just olive oil.

I keep garlic oil for ears, as well as food grade garlic oil (in the fridge) and it's wonderful for ears.  it's worked so many times I can't count, to rid an ear of infection & get it draining.

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#43 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

If you have to clean up vomit, put ground coffee on it first. It takes away the smell and dehydrates it--you can then sweep it up easily

Wish I'd of known this, this morning at 6:00 am, when Abby-girl chucked up a piece of corn cob (where she got it we don't know)!  Wasn't stinky but just nasty.  Used Spot Shot to clean the rug afterwards and she won't go near the spot now! LOL

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users