MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Measles

Jori

The neighbor, who works in our school system, text me over the weekend to let me know the schools received a letter from the state of Indiana to let them know there are now confirmed cases of measles in Plymouth along with the cases in the Indianapolis area.

I wanted to make sure Cat, gofish, niece, and anyone else I'm forgetting in the northern part of the state and southern Michigan, specifically, know about it.

Thanks! I was afraid you were dealing with this on top of the other stuff!

LilDD isn't in much contact with those areas. But BigDD works in a bank where she could be exposed by some from that area.

Thanks for the heads up!

:bighug2:

Cat~

I think I would fall in a heap and cry. They are doing better.

Thanks! I was afraid you were dealing with this on top of the other stuff!

LilDD isn't in much contact with those areas. But BigDD works in a bank where she could be exposed by some from that area.

Thanks for the heads up!

:bighug2:

My kid are up to date on their shots, but my BIL lives in that area so they should have gotten the info from the school.I'll have Dh call them and cheak for sure. We don't see much of them so it should be ok for us.

We had scarlett frever in the church a few weeks ago.

TMC~ There were cases in the counties surround Indianapolis during the time of the Super Bowl. From what I have gathered at least one of those people were in the area of the Super Bowl Village but not in it. Not sure how soon they showed signs and I don't know about vaccines. I know there was some concern about Florida post Super Bowl as I guess people tend to go there afterwards.:shrug:

Archived