Photo

Miles for April 22 - 28, 2012

1 reply to this topic

#1 Snowmom

Snowmom

Honored Family Member

• Moderators
  • 11,523 posts
  • Interests:Genealogy, bird watching, crafts, some sewing and baking.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

Posted Image

Arby, you did good that week. You probably got in another 2 or 3 miles more than you counted. Playing with your cat counts as it is exercising your arms. :) It also means you were probably doing some walking to get the toys too. :)

Ann, thank you so much for praying.

I am feeling better, thank you. :) I'm not up to 100% yet, but, am gaining.

I have an appointment with my dr. today, so will be asking questions and letting her know how I have been this past 2 weeks. :) I saw her about 2 weeks ago, I think. Time is going so fast I just can't keep track of everything.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Walking, riding, and anything that you can count by the mile. :)

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

Posted Image Posted Image

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: :clothesline: doing weights, jumping rope

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting: Posted Image :canning:

I'm feeling much better, but, haven't been doing any exercising down stairs yet. I do hope to get back to doing that soon.

I have been doing some things outside as well as inside and I have been shopping too. Therefore, I am counting 6 1/2 miles for last week. Hope to do better this week. Have an appointment this morning, so won't get many miles in today.

Ok, who will be Posted Image ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Momo

Momo

Family Member

• Moderators
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

I have had some health problems too. This year I have given up diet Pepsi and tried to lose some weight. I have lost a few pounds but my sugar is still out of control.

I hope to get healthy enough to join you ladies in walking soon!
Tell Mom the cat did it!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users