482 replies to this topic

#481 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 6,141 posts
  • Interests:God & Life

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:38 AM

No dizzy stuff today..................... Sometimes we're so far behind we actually think we're ahead! :24:

Good to hear no dizzy stuff.... :pray:

Can I use that saying?  "...So far behind, I think I'm ahead...."  Priceless.   :D

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#482 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,951 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

No dizzy stuff today..................... Sometimes we're so far behind we actually think we're ahead! :24:

Good to hear no dizzy stuff.... :pray:

Can I use that saying?  "...So far behind, I think I'm ahead...."  Priceless.   :D

Yup ... just give credit when it's due :D

Edited by The WE2's, 05 May 2015 - 09:18 PM.

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#483 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,951 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

Got the wild onions and the lambs quarter planted "on the bank" at the Roost today.  Was hot work but we'll be glad we did.  Got some furniture of mother's sold so the Trust will enjoy that.  Brother got the bank thing straightened out ... that is good.  Laws have changed I guess so now a successor trustee has to get a tax ID and become the trustee. Probably has something to do with the fact that we bought the homestead house from the trust and will be making payments to it until we sell it and the trust can be dissolved (or whatever is supposed to be done with it).  Son got the gas and water in his name with some help from local agencies and is working on the electric. That's what happens when people skip out on utility bills and think they can ride the coat tails of "friends or family" the rest of their life!  It may sound harsh but I don't miss that son/mom relationship at all.  It was (and is) the pits...I just didn't know what was going on behind my back.  Seems he tried just about everything to get mother to put things in his name ... even the house. Glad we bought it legally (several years ago) from the trust and our attorney drew up the contract and a local title company closed it.  As I told MrWE2 ... "I took the knife out of his hand".  MrWE2 still hasn't had any dizzy spells but we're thinking he probably still should call the doc and see what he thinks was up...but MrWe2 hates to pay a $100 office call to be told something simple like "it's sinus/allergies" or ??? It is sort of strange though that when he left the client's house (work site) that had cats and smelled like cats and we left the pollen laden campground that the dizziness seems to have disappeared...figure?

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users