Photo

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

504 replies to this topic

#501 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

WE2...are you signed up for the forum here called The Edge?

http://mrssurvival.c...e=2#entry430339

MtRider  :pray:

Yes. do you need to move it? Go ahead.

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#502 Mt_Rider

Mt_Rider

Honored Family Member

• Moderators
  • 11,449 posts
  • Interests:horses, rural living

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:40 PM

I just copy/pasted your comment and link to that thread down there too. 

MtRider .....and there look to be other prepping vids at that link that are interesting too!  :pc_coffee: 

Sarcina Rat A Voluntas

#503 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

Moved this to the Edge...

Edited by The WE2's, 18 June 2015 - 09:50 PM.

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#504 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

Beef goes sky high after the big cattle kill in Wyoming.  Pork goes sky high because of re-calls etc.  Chicken goes sky high because of Avian flu.  Eggs go sky high because of no chickens.  They say none of our fish is really safe any more.  They tell us our vegetables are not what they're supposed to be, and that a "major" seed company is buying up all the seeds so they can control it.  Everything going up, up, up or away, away, away and there's not much we can do except keep on keeping on...and doing what we can.  Rant over...

#505 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:30 PM

Took a ride in Miss B to the Roost! Picked up a dozen eggs from the librarian friend...$2 a dozen and they're brown, tan and light blue :-) She's just started selling her eggs since she purchased some additional hens awhile back. Cheaper than the store and we KNOW these girls are happy layers :-) She's also got some blackberry starts for us and will be getting some grape starts for us too.  We'll be getting our eggs from her for the time being since we go to that town quite often.  I'll just call her a day or so ahead and tell her what I'd like to have.  She's also planning to get some goats and I'm sure we'll have some fresh goat milk etc. when she does.  The library/she is having a DIY cheese making demo (simple recipe) the 24th of this month.  We plan to attend.  Stopped at a parts store so MrWE2 could check on shocks for Miss B, and boy is it going to cost a bundle! $100 each for the front and haven't been able to find the back ones yet.  Front ones have to be able to carry 5000# and the back ones have to be able to carry 7600#.  Guess we'll take our time on that project :-(

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users