36 replies to this topic

#1 Darlene

Darlene

Nobody knows the trouble I've been...

• Administrators
  • 11,590 posts
  • Interests:www.shadowwingsfarm.com

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

I just wanted to let y'all know that we're going to have to do a message board program upgrade. It's glitching and causing problems so I've talked with Annarchy and she is contacting the people to get this upgrade done.

We've needed to do it for a while but when is there ever a 'good time'? As usual, circumstances have dictated that now is the time we need to do it, good or bad lol.

I don't have any details yet as to when this will happen and I don't know if I'll be able to notify everyone before it happens BUT, at least y'all will know WHAT is happen in the case of you not being able to get on the message board.

Once we're done with this things should run smoothly again for everyone which is the most important things.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at babeshades@yahoo.com. I'm sure Cat will be along to share her email address too in case anyone wants or needs to get ahold of her too.

"One day, were going to stand before the gates of Heaven. Some of us want to be able to walk up there in a white robe and we want to sing Abba Father and Amazing Grace and we want to say to the Lord, I worshiped You. But I want you to think about this: Heres the way I want to enter the gates of Heaven. I want to come skidding in there on all fours. I want to be slipping and sliding and I want to hit the gates of heaven with a bang. And when I stand up and I stand before Christ, I want there to be blood on my knees and my elbows. I want to be covered with mud. And I want to be standing there with a ragged breast plate of righteousness. And a spear in my hand. And I want to say, Look at me, Jesus. Ive been in the battle. Ive been fighting for you. Ladies and gentlemen, put your armor on and get into battle. God bless you." ~ General William G. Boykin, U.S. Army (ret.)

#2 Darlene

Darlene

• Administrators
  • 11,590 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Update (I'll give them as often as I have them...)

Annarchy has put in the request to our message board people to do an immediate message board upgrade. They haven't answered yet but our request is in the process.

That's it for now!

"One day, were going to stand before the gates of Heaven. Some of us want to be able to walk up there in a white robe and we want to sing Abba Father and Amazing Grace and we want to say to the Lord, I worshiped You. But I want you to think about this: Heres the way I want to enter the gates of Heaven. I want to come skidding in there on all fours. I want to be slipping and sliding and I want to hit the gates of heaven with a bang. And when I stand up and I stand before Christ, I want there to be blood on my knees and my elbows. I want to be covered with mud. And I want to be standing there with a ragged breast plate of righteousness. And a spear in my hand. And I want to say, Look at me, Jesus. Ive been in the battle. Ive been fighting for you. Ladies and gentlemen, put your armor on and get into battle. God bless you." ~ General William G. Boykin, U.S. Army (ret.)

#3 Cat

Cat

Looking to Him...

• Administrators
  • 12,552 posts
  • Interests:Crafts, cooking & baking, parenting... Oh, LOTS of stuff!!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

KEEP this link... backup Yahoo site
http://mrssurvival.c...showtopic=31071

Here's the Yahoo back-up site. Please tell me who you are *here* so I'll know you there and can let you in.
http://groups.yahoo....atsmrssurvival/

My Yahoo addy for email, if you can't get to the Yahoo site is cat57cat@yahoo.com

OK, batten down the hatches... might be a little storm run through here... :huh:

:pray:

cat.jpg

Where words and actions disagree, the heart is revealed.

Look how often the unexpected happens... and we still don't expect it.

#4 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thanks! Be glad when things are re-configured and up & running! Hugs to all...

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#5 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 5,600 posts
  • Interests:God & Life

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

:hidingsmile:

:pc_coffee:

:gaah:

:runcirclsmiley2: :sHa_sarcasticlol:

:bouquet:

:grouphug:

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#6 Darlene

Darlene

• Administrators
  • 11,590 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

lol@Annarchy.

I don't know what we would do without you to help us through this mess.

((((a))))

#7 lovinit

lovinit

Family Member

• Users2
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

My page says threat has been detected - Malicious url. Not good!

#8 Mt_Rider

Mt_Rider

Honored Family Member

• Moderators
  • 9,662 posts
  • Interests:horses, rural living

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Should we be dumping our PM's like last time??

MtRider [ Not that I have like...a hundred of them.. :busted: ]
Sarcina Rat A Voluntas

#9 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Should we be dumping our PM's like last time??

MtRider [ Not that I have like...a hundred of them.. :busted: ]

I have not heard that we would need to.

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#10 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

My page says threat has been detected - Malicious url. Not good!

That has been fixed.

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#11 Andrea

Andrea

Family Member

• Users2
  • 2,259 posts
  • Interests:Momming, Gardening, Canning.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Actually, I'm still getting the message and am unable to "shout"

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt

#12 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Changed my default browser to Google Chrome...web page displays like it was and shout box is working. Did get a "notification" to check something out "norton 360?" abut didn't dare click!

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#13 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Well fiddlesticks! Back to sammo problems now...???

#14 goatherder

goatherder

Honored Family Member

• Users2
  • 1,289 posts
  • Interests:gardening, raising animals, photography, cooking/preserving, sewing/quilting, reading

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

My virus software keeps telling me this is a malicious site. Help!

"A task is only work if you would rather be doing something else."

#15 Darlene

Darlene

• Administrators
  • 11,590 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

I've just sent them 2 inquiries asking for a status. It's been 24 hours since we last heard from them.

Annarchy is very professional in her coorespondence with them.

I, on the other hand, am getting a little annoyed (impatient?). I have no problem with things taking a little time...I just don't like being ignored.

:)

#16 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Hmmm...are they on the east coast?

#17 Amishway Homesteaders

Amishway Homesteaders

Living the Homestead Life

• Users2
  • 6,806 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

I can't get anywhere here in last few days?Tried 'shout' but it never loads what I typed?Now whenever I am on there is a lot of things trying to download from this site?HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the screen is all messed (big wording) up but I can seet things? Michael
= = = = Michael and Lori = = = =THE AMISHWAY HOMESTEADERS
= = = in touch with the past = = =

http://www.freewebs....hway_homestead/
Posted Image

#18 gofish

gofish

my Dear Husband's cheerleader

• Users2
  • 1,479 posts
  • Interests:reading, old cookbooks , how to books

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

I kinda of like the blue.
Nice to be working again.

#19 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

:sigh:

I am very sorry how long it took.

Very few people like change, but it was necessary to install the security into the program and bring the board up to date.

There is a lot of work left for me to do.....

:bouquet:

Most importantly, Praise God we did not loose our data.... (Thank You Lord. )

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#20 MomM

MomM

Family Member

• Users2
  • 3,090 posts
  • Interests:sewing, quilting, cooking, crafts, reading

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

No problem! Thank you for all you do! Take care!
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
"We can do no great things, only small things with great love" Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users