easy cheap solar water heater

6 replies to this topic

#1 CrabGrassAcres

CrabGrassAcres

Munchie Mama

• Users2
  • 8,302 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I am so going to make one of these when we get moved!
"Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed." Ps 57:1

"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. " Eph 5:15,16

"Do not be afraid because of the words that you have heard" 2 Kings 19:6
Posted Image

Have you hugged your goose today?

#2 Christy

Christy

Family Friend

• Users2
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:The outdoors, dogs, crafts, anything you can do with yarn, fabric and cloth. History, people and the way people stay the same through out the ages.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

Looks like a fantastic device. Sure would work in sunny areas.
Kinda missed the you moving part :grinning-smiley-044:
She looked at the wolf with a sweet smile . The wolf asked what was in her basket. `Food for Grandmother`she said..
She then opened her basket and took out a sawn off shotgun.
A few days later she walked through the woods in her new wolfskin furcoat...

Lesson learned, so not mess with girls who are brave enough to go into the woods on their own.

#3 CrabGrassAcres

CrabGrassAcres

Munchie Mama

• Users2
  • 8,302 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Christy! Good to 'see' you!
The inventor lives in Maryland, not exactly the warmest, sunniest part of the country.
I'm planning to move to Kentucky as soon as my place here in Texas is sold.
"Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed." Ps 57:1

"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. " Eph 5:15,16

Posted Image

#4 Christy

Christy

Family Friend

• Users2
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:The outdoors, dogs, crafts, anything you can do with yarn, fabric and cloth. History, people and the way people stay the same through out the ages.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Christy! Good to 'see' you!
The inventor lives in Maryland, not exactly the warmest, sunniest part of the country.
I'm planning to move to Kentucky as soon as my place here in Texas is sold.

Yeehawwwwww, Kentucky here she comes :)
Btw, so that solar warm water thing would really sit you there.
She looked at the wolf with a sweet smile . The wolf asked what was in her basket. `Food for Grandmother`she said..
She then opened her basket and took out a sawn off shotgun.
A few days later she walked through the woods in her new wolfskin furcoat...

Lesson learned, so not mess with girls who are brave enough to go into the woods on their own.

#5 CrabGrassAcres

CrabGrassAcres

Munchie Mama

• Users2
  • 8,302 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

LOL, I'll plan to make one when I get there. Here, if I don't run the water constantly in the summer it comes out of the faucet hot enough to scald.

Posted Image

#6 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

CGA...just put a shortcut to the video on my desktop for Mtn.Man to watch. Had to laugh though, I'm reading a book about learning to live without a salary (published in 1996! and it's soooo right on with what our country is now) and he was talking about being a "conserver"...LOL Anyway, he decided to take a "shower" outside in the rain. When he was all lathered up and was finishing his feet, one held high in the air for a good sudsing, when lightning struck his toe and sent him hopping to the house. Very dangerous but I and Mtn.Man laughed til our faces were scrunched. Thanks for the link!

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#7 CrabGrassAcres

CrabGrassAcres

Munchie Mama

• Users2
  • 8,302 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

I've had a good number of lovely showers from water running off a roof, but never got struck by lightening!

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users