Photo

Miles for November 11 - 17, 2012

2 replies to this topic

#1 Snowmom

Snowmom

Honored Family Member

• Moderators
  • 11,498 posts
  • Interests:Genealogy, bird watching, crafts, some sewing and baking.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

Here are some things that count for miles.
These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.
Biking, swiming, walking, and such.
These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile
Posted Image Posted Image
:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile
:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:
You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)
:dusting: Posted Image
Miles for last week, I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes and all, I got in about a total of maybe 3 miles. :( I seem to really be going backwards. :(
I'm doing much better now, still a bit of sore throat. :) Haven't done much at all for the last week. The Z-Paks usually do good for me but, I need the 2nd one to finish the job off right. :) I think I take the last pill tonight. I've done a lot of reading and just a lot of nothing. I do hope I can add a couple miles next week. :)
Ok, who will be Posted Image ???
Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 5,590 posts
  • Interests:God & Life

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

((((Snowmom))))

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am looking forward to hearing you were able to increase your exercise this week.

The 'crud' has enter our house. Hoping MIL or I do not get it.

Last week, I did not do many miles. Maybe 3, cleaned house, laundry, and one trip to the store with MIL.

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#3 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,233 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

We hiked 3 miles Thursday afternoon, 2 miles Friday, walked 2 miles Saturday and walked 2 miles today. Also played ball with Abby for about 10 minutes, throwing...does that count! LOL I'll be making a full charge at my laundry starting tomorrow!

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users