From Emergency Essentials

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeepers

Jeepers

Family Member

• Users2
  • 6,437 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

If you go to the Emergency Essentials website and click on the "Recipe" tab at the top of their page, it will take you to a page listing dried food in 'Category' or Product Type'. Click on a food item and it will show a list of recipes for that item that you can click on.

Hopefully the link below will take you straight to the dried food page but I've been having problems with my cut and paster lately.

http://beprepared.co..._name_E_Recipes

You can't always get what you want, babe

But if you try sometimes, you just might find

You get what you need.

~Mick and Keith~

#2 lumabean

lumabean
  • Users2
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

#3 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Thought you all might enjoy some of her youtube videos. There are several ladies that I really like, and she's definitely one (Linda's Pantry)! This one is for making your own soup starters so you can have them ready without any measuring etc.

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users