I WAS STARTING TO WONDER...

6 replies to this topic

#1 Nana

Nana

Family Member

• Users2
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Why my key didn't fit the gate anymore! I could see the porch, way off in the distance but, I just couldn't get the gate open! :wave:

So, what did I miss? How is everyone? What are y'all up to, these days? Where's the plain tea? I can't stand all that sugar Cat puts in the sweet tea! Yuck!

:pc_coffee:

On a serious note; I was so sorry to hear about Linda. She was crazy & fun & sweet & outrageous & loving & intelligent & wise & so many other things to so many. She will be loved & remembered & missed by all who were fortunate enough to know her, both on & off the internet. Rest well, dear Westie.

Still here, Still Nana
Still here, still Nana

Posted Image

That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing? I meant that.

Keep using My name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer.

Tell the kids I love them.

-God

#2 Annarchy

Annarchy

the softer side of chaos

• Users2
  • 5,766 posts
  • Interests:God & Life

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Nice to see you here on the porch, Nana. Did you get your tea? The boss has a big pot steeping on the back burner. And, Cat keeps another pot on one of the other burners with melted chocolate for dipping stuff into anytime we want.

What did you miss? Not much, the boss wrangled me into working. Not like it is heavy work, like she is doing. Ya' know, setting fence posts, milking cows, gardening, chasing pigs, chickens and dogs.

Old Maine Bear and Lois are missing too now. Sure miss their humor, friendship and the wealth of information they were always willing to share.

I've been digging a new garden all morning and came in to find you sitting here on the porch all by yourself. I hope you weren't too lonely.

Here, have some flowers :bouquet: and I'll get you another cup of tea.

Words, are spirits.
God's, are Life.

#3 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Instead of tea, Philbe's drinking a warm cup of coffee with vanilla flavoring (my weakness) and just hanging out with other's around here! Flowers I guess are in order?

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#4 Midnightmom

Midnightmom

Y2K Leftover

• Users2
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hi Nana! Long time no see. Welcome back.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

As nations cannot be rewarded or punished in the next world, they must be in this.

By an inevitable chain of causes and effects, Providence punishes national sins by national calamities.

George Mason, Father of the "Bill of Rights"

#5 Mt_Rider

Mt_Rider

Honored Family Member

• Moderators
  • 10,176 posts
  • Interests:horses, rural living

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hi Nana! We've just changed boards...again...so Annarchy is bailing us out of all sorts of glitches. You remember the board change when SOMEHOW everyone's name changed? What riotous CHAOS that one was! :sassing: :twister3: :runcirclsmiley2:

I had been lurking but was just getting ready to join when that one happened. So I had my own name but Annarchy will be glad that didn't happen on her watch!

MtRider ----Yes, please! Hot chocolate and a cookie will be great! :)
Sarcina Rat A Voluntas

#6 Andrea

Andrea

Family Member

• Users2
  • 2,261 posts
  • Interests:Momming, Gardening, Canning.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

(((Nana))) It's great to see you!!! Please, have a glass of homemade eggnogg and some almond brittle! 'Tis the season to indulge!

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt

#7 dogmom4

dogmom4

Honored Family Member

• Moderators
  • 5,557 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, dogs, preparing for whatever comes...

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Welcome back Nana! I have a pot of hot chocolate and some warm sugar cookies just waiting for you. :wave:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users