Photo

TENT LIVING

40 replies to this topic

#41 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Been awhile since I visited this topic, but couldn't resist.  Mountain Man and I were out in Mennonite Country this weekend, and saw this neat building on a lot with several others.  This one just absolutely flipped out switch, along with the chicken house & pen, and oh my...the green house!  The "house" in this state was $16,000, the chicken house wasn't priced, so...and the green house in this state was $2500. Every tme we see something like this we contemplate (again) selling ALL 3 houses, buying a plot of land with water & timber, having something like this set up moved in, and calling it our "homestead" when we're not on the RV road.  We're wanting to do some more looking in Tennessee if we did do something like that. Anyhoo...here's some pics we took, thought you all would enjoy...

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users