Paratus Familia blog

3 replies to this topic

#1 TheCG

TheCG

Official Forum Brat

• Users2
  • 854 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

I've been reading the Paratus Familia blog, and finding it to be a source of great wisdom, not just information. Unfortunately, she's considering no longer blogging, but I do hope she'll keep up the archives. They live off the grid, and she talks about things like cooking on the woodstove, keeping the batteries going, reloading ammo, canning, and how to be a godly woman.

I'm frantically copying everything just in case she does take it down, but y'all might be interested in it as well.

http://www.paratusfamiliablog.com/

...I forgot what I was thinking. 

:bounce:

#2 Virginia

Virginia

Family Member

• Users2
  • 1,436 posts
  • Interests:Church, canning, gardening, sewing

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

I saw that, too. She will be missed, but I don't know how she has managed to do all she does.
Virginia

#3 The WE2's

The WE2's
  • Users2
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

What a lovely site. Perhaps she'll leave the blog part up and just go there once in awhile for us, so we can go to it for a reference. I love the imprint on her heart about her family.

(formerly known as Philbe)

Matthew 6:11  "Give us this day our daily bread...amen." 

Phillipians 4:19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....amen"

1 Corinthians 13:4-8  "Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"...let me walk this out Lord.

#4 lumabean

lumabean
  • Users2
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

What a great blog! Today was the first time I ever heard of it, it is something I hope she leaves up, it looks as though there's a ton of great info there, I am enjoying looking around on it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users