MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello to all, I've been away to long!

Jamica

Hey guys!!! bighug I see allot has changed since I was here last, and I must say I like it. grin I think it's going to take me some time to figure it all out though.

I see that there are quite allot of new members here as well. Sorry I wasn't here to greet all of you but to make up for lost time I want to say hello to you all, and I hope that you enjoy being a member of this wonderful family. :welcome:

We have been doing quite a bit of traveling in the last couple of months due to DBF's work so I haven't been online. But, we fineally found a car for me on some of the down time that we had. grin I was so excited to get something to drive! Now I just need to go back to work, and my mind will be so much more at ease.

I hope that everyone here is well, and everything has been going great for you all and, I hope that I have more time to get online in the near future to get cought back up here. So much has changed, and I have missed you guy's. There arn't to many laugh out loud moments in this hussle bussle lifestyle, but I can allways count on yall to slow me down and make smile. bighug

glad to have you back! Darlene and Mountain Mommy have been redecorating.. pretty isn't it!

there is a chat on Monday night and one Thursday morning.. hope you can make one or the other or both.

We have been going back and forth between our home town and Bowling Green. It's about two hours away from where we live. The drywall work has slowed down around here, but theres more then my DBF could ever want in Bowling Green. Thats where my family lives so we have been staying with them while we're there. It's been nice to see the family, but theres nothing like home. Plus theres no PC there! In this past week it looks like the work around home is picking up so we may be able to spend more time at home. The only down fall is DBF's partner quit him and it's hard to find someone to help him. Down in Bowling Green there is plenty of people to help. He hired an old friend for rite now, but he's new to drywall so there moving kinda slow. DBF is getting kinda discouraged with all the traveling back and forth, and lack of help close to home, but the money is to good to turn down. If I could get back to work it would make things allot easier on us, but at this point I don't know where to start applying. We have been talking about moving to Bowling Green due to all the work, but we own our home here. Things are just bitter sweet at the moment, but hopefully it'll line out soon.

Archived