MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm back and still alive...

tate

I retreated back into my cave in November, but I'm back and getting restarted prepping. It's been a crazy couple of months, but I'm back on my feet and I've been missing you guys!

Right now I'm trying to expand our prepping plans, as I found out that I would get custody of three kids under six if their parents were to die. In unless uncheerfulness, we're also expanding to prep for a baby in the next year or so grin I'm really excited about this, so feel free to point to all your baby tips blush (my mom doesn't do babies, and his mom can't be told until it's born, because she'll go gramma crazy).

Anyway, off to make some honey wheat bread!

star YAY!!! You're BACK!!! star

I hoped you were just busy for a time.

(I always worry that people have lost the internet or computer! mecry )

Quote:
In unless uncheerfulness, we're also expanding to prep for a baby in the next year or so...

I'm so sorry, but I'm trying to understand this...

You're hoping for *your own* baby??

And you're wise and prudent to prepare for the other children, "just in case". The whole world is gettin' scarier.

**WELCOME BACK!!!!!!**

star

clapsmilieCrazy grandmas are good too we like babys expecially grandbabies because we can spoiling them and then send them home lol

Good luck your taking on a big load. But I hope its a long time before you have to be responsible for the 3 children.

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg and WELCOMEBACK.gif

Oh yes, you have to tell Grandma, she will be very upset if you wait until it is born. I know I would have a fit if one of our kids didn't tell me until a baby was born. Please tell her.

We love our grandkids and yes, we like to spoil them too. smile

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Cat: yup, we are hoping to start trying for a baby in July of this year, baring anything massively unforeseen (y'know if it's TEOTWAWKI we may rethink). I did manage to kill my poor laptop, but I live with a computer geek and we have back ups, so I may have to do with a little less time online, but I should be getting a new laptop in Feb.

nana9: Crazy gramma is a very nice lady, however, she's wanted grandbabies since, oh, possibly before the wedding! This is what happens when you marry an only child! I also hope that I never have to take responsibility for those kids, as I would miss their mom dearly. And well, maybe the preps will be useful if I'm babysitting and we get snowed in or such!

Snowmom: Well, okay, maybe I'll tell once we're really sure I'm pregnant. I just fear she'll quit her job and try and move in with us as soon as she knows. Possibly his grandmother too!

Archived