MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Percysgirl

I'm Percy's Girl. I just found the website today, and was pretty excited to join the forum.

I've been prepping for a few months now. I'm a WAHM to two kids. I'm learning how to do sewing and handicrafts, we're enjoying our garden, and we're making plans to expand our garden this fall and get chickens in the spring. We just moved to our new location, and we're wanting to rapidly move towards homesteading.

I look forward to jumping in.

Welcome to the family - it is growing so quickly.

I dont get to post often now I am working full time, but look forward to at least reading some of your posts

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here are a couple of a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda places, to help you get started...

http://waltonfeed.net/grain/faqs/

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

I'm in a unique situation, in that I'm prepping for a family with medical issues and food issues and several of us also have disabilities. So I'm already so limited with what I can do, that it's kinda becoming unnerving in some areas. We're having some creative brainstorming sessions.

Baby steps, baby steps.

Archived