MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

hello

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

hello all, winter came and went and it was nice most of the time....we did not get big storms and rain and snow like we do most of the time....we are fine here in the PNW(pacific northwest) ...family is all here and sheep are lambing and i still have 1 sheep to go , also my other herd of goats have kidded lost one doe and kids and have no idea why....such is the life of a famrer/homesteader, this will increase my herd to 20 adult does, and my herd will kid in the summer we will have cabrito to sell all summer....it will help pay for the hay will haul in from a friends field.....we are stocking up again and now that there are so many of us (10) and some times 1 extra......so my store room is getting an overhaul as to how clean it is and where everthing is,,,am finally getting back on my feet after a yrs almost dying from pneumonia.....the older ya get the longer it takes to get well..thought i was only in my 20's not 50's,,,heheheheheheh....but we are going to be ready for what ever...take care all and keep the faith motherearth.gif

Guest Guest

motherearth, I am continually amazed at how matter-of-factly you take your life and all the extra responsibilities.

Does anybody take care of *you*?

Guest Guest

sorry, should have explained that Cabrito is BBQued goat ,usually young goat and not with the bbq sause that you usually use , it is sooo goood...hope this helps...i sell goats for milk and meat have all breeds and have a few does that are part Boer and most are crosses with saanen and then i have cross bred them,,,take care and keep the faith [/img]http://www.mrssurvival.com/images/dt/motherearth.gif[/img]