MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Good morning everyone.

Hope you all had a good weekend. I went to rehab and did a few exercises and have to go back today and 4 more times before I see the dr. again.

It is 34 degrees now and will probable warm up some today. It was in the 60's on Sat. and 50's on Sunday. So, we had a nice warm weekend here. Sure beats those - numbers.

How are plans coming for the wedding, Dee? Any date set yet?

Where is everyone?

Hope everyone has a great day.

Guest Guest

We're getting your beautiful 60+ degrees yesterday & today!

Oh, it was SO great to open the windows yesterday! Just to have fresh air & birdsong coming in... !

Guest Guest

Underwear FAIRY???? ROFLMHO

That's the best one I've heard in a LONG time. btw - what does she look like?? Does she do windows too?? Can she cook??

*tossing in some extra whine*

I was going to work with DH until we had to move again. Now that I'm home and redoing our paperwork lives (bank, drivers' license, car plates, etc. etc.) and preparing all the travel arrangements, insurances, etc for Saipan in two weeks .... DH figures I can handle more at home. So ...... he's dumping HIS stuff onto me too.

*whispering to Cat*

I found my big soaker squirtguns during the move. Let's meet the boys somewhere and wash their clothes for them.