MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Reci......How you feeling?

mrszouave

Hope you are keeping sane...I know how frustrating recovery can be. Hope you are totally ok soon! Luv ya! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

No Goodies for me except pudding over the Christmas Holiday... sigh... I have been living on smushy chicken vegetable soup and mashed potatoes with lots of gravy too.

I still feel somewhat weak from the knees on down and very tired which is to be expected after surgery from what I hear. With the food its a touch and go thing. Whatever doesn't agree with me I knock off my list of things to eat and this is just starting off on soft foods.

Do you all know what I am dying for.

A good all beef hot dog with a ton of chili sauce on it.... I can dream can't I.

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

Been on that soft smushie diet, gets very disgusting after awhile..... sorry.

Hope you get your strength back soon.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

WEll Reci.......you can have your chili dog....just throw it in a blender and give it a whirl....seeeee.....soft food.

Take your time Reci....it'll be awhile before you regain your strength....in the meantime.....keep bossin Mr. Reci around....i'm thinkin he's doing a great job!

Say Hi to him for us.

smooches,

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Glad to hear you're hanging in there, Reci. Let us know how that blended ChiliDog tastes wink.gif. grin.gif Hope you keep doing good!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Oh Reci, I remember when DD#2 had her tonsills out at age 15, ewwwww.. She lived on ice cream, poached eggs, cream of wheat and jello for 2 months. As an adult she will eat none of those things now! Hope you're feeling better soon, and I have a BIG NJ Texas Weiner for ya when ya can eat it, right down to the chili and onions! twi