MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

How are you?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It's 6:24 PM on March 19, 2003. I'm having a hard time. It's starting to hit me. I'm trying not to have a meltdown. How is everyone else doing? I'm still praying on everyone.

Guest Guest

Oh, LCM......I can just imagine what agony this is for you with a son over there. I'm praying that it will be fast, short, successful.....and that all of those brave young Americans come home to the loving arms of their family. Let Angels be among them. I wish I could say something that would make you feel better.....my heart cries for the pain you are feeling.

And, Debbielee......you too are in my thoughts, with blessing for you, your nephew and family.

I'm on pins and needles, and am glad that I can stay at home for the rest of the week. I know I'll be glued to the news.

When they do come home, let us not fail to give them all a Hero's welcome, and let them feel the gratitude of this great Nation, for the sacrifices they made for all of us.

Guest Guest

LCM, I'm with you in spirit. You, too, Debbielee. Hold on tight. Still praying....

At 9:44 PM ET, Ari Fleischer, White House spokesman, announced, "The disarmament of Iraq has begun."

God help us all. In His Holy name...

Love,

Nana

I went to bed last night while there was still a possibility, no matter how slim of this not happening. I wake up with my family this morning to find this war has started. How did it come to this?

Guest Guest

Mare, my son is in Korea, not in the middle east. However, they arfe on the highest alert they've ever been on in history. The leader of North Korea will speak to the people today. It is thought that he will use this opportunity to sneak and do something to South Korea.