MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OK EVERYONE - WHO Takes A vitamin every day!

Sometimes our bodies don't get enough of the vitamins we need from what we eat so its important to take a supplement each day to replace those lost vitamins and minerals.

Its so important to take care of our health.

Sign this list is you take a Supplement! Ladies vitamins with iron will give you that extra boost if you need it and can take iron.

Vitamins don't have to be expensive. I get mine ( a name brand by the way) for $1.00 at the dollar store. If you buy them there look at the expiration dates. I get 100 for a buck.You can't beat that! I also take Vitamin B-12, E, Rosehips- Ferrous Sulfate, Flaxseed and Zinc plus Viativ Calcium Supplements. Plus 1 baby aspirin a day!

I hate to list all the vitamins I take!! I can't prove it but I know that some of them have helped me quite significantly. Even my Dr. admits that they have helped me and that's saying something. When I was a little girl my Granny was a health nut and I learned alot from her about health and nutrition. Back before I was even born she used to have an organic garden with mulch etc. Back then people thought she was a nut but she lived to be 90 and now they are proving that pesticides and fertilizers can be harmful.

Guest Guest

I do, I do!

I take Awearness liquid vitamins, they are great, I feel so much better since I started taking them.

They have 211 vitamins, minerals, and important accessory nutrients in just one ounce.

24 essential vitamins and major minerals

70 organicionic plant minerals

advanced botanical antioxidants with phenalgin

enzyme active fruits

enzyme active vegetables

essential fatty acids with lipotropic factors

amino acids from enzymatically prepqred soy

protein complex

23 natural herbal ingrediants

22 homeopathic micronutrients

aloe vera

It is what saved Senwolf's life after being in desert storm. The Dr's told him go home and plan your funeral. He went home got this stuff and lived.

Hill

Guest Guest

I take One-A-Day for women. I hate pills so I get my vitamin C from cranberry juice, grape juice, or Hall's Vitamin C drops. They're just a small hard candy. I should take a calcium supplement but they make me gag! They are HUGE!

I also make sure AK & LP take a daily vitamin.

Love,

Nana

Let me see here, I take vit, C two ways, I take cranberry pills and a vit, E in the morning, at lunch, I take a vit. C/ rose hips 500 I take a vit, then at night, before I go to bed, I take 2 Calcium (500 mg)/ vit. D, Multi-Day + iron vitamin, and 1 Bayer Aspirin

Now, would you like to know just what else I take.

Guest Guest

I have a multi vitamin, calcium and when I remember apple cider vinagre...I have a tough time with the calcium ones too, so I'll try that Caveman, I just hope they don't scratch my throat .