MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Are you a Lover or a Fighter or Both

Guest Guest

I am both, but more of a lover than a fighter. I used to be total lover but after being taken advantage of for many years and treated badly by men in my past; I have learned how to be a fighter when i am backed into a corner with no other way out. Then I fight swiftly, strong and end it quickly. I usually hit the person by surprised because fighter is not usually seen in my personality, so I catch the opressor of guard when I go into fight mode. But I also give plenty of warnings before i go into fight mode so the reciever has had plenty of forwarning before they get the blunt of my saying leave me alone, I have had enough.

I am usually try to be very careful to not go to far. Or take out on them things from my past. I try to deal with the situation at hand, stand my ground, let them know knock it off, I've had enough, what ever and then go back to being myself hoping I got the message across and don't have to go there again. I will fight when I have to but don't want to.

Hill