MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's been so long

Jamica

It's been so long since I've been on here, I guess it's been about two years. I always loved comming here, you guys have some of the best ideas and insight. I had started a new job and didn't have any time for myself or anything else for that matter, but reciently I have found myself back at the title of homemaker. I had thought of this forum often in the last couple of years with fond memories. You guys were always a hoot. I'm glad to have found my way back. :D

Hi Jamica,

You went off and I came on...but its nice to have you back. The board is a little slow at times....and we need more here! So how do you like being home? Do you have any kids? My son in law is from Kentucky but they live here. (we're in S.Ont)

I love being at home, but there is something to be said about earning your own money. I hated to leave my job with the way the world is at the moment, but like my dbf said we made it before we'll be fine again. I did miss being a "mom" though. I have two children a son 17 and a daughter 6. With my old job I never knew when I would be home on a day to day basis, so I didn't get to do all of the mom things I would have normally done before I went back to work. So I'm loving getting to do all of that again. I've been able to get back into my canning, crafting, sewing, and cooking. I have missed being at home, if only I could figure out a way to make money doing all the things I love to do here....lol.

I have a board and it's slooow as molasses.no one wants to just 'chit-chat'anymore plus they seem to prefer FB.

everyone is so Nice here-clearly,I need to spend more time here! :curtsey:

Archived