MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

When it rains it pours

DH just got laid off!! I guess the other shoe had to drop had been so much better this last week between us, and it was starting to look like the stress level would be going down not up. Thank goodness we have a few months worth of expenses in the bank, and DH will get unemployment. I am SO scared!

Guest Guest

Oh Becca, you're going through such a rough time. Keep praying and know in the end things will work, in time they always do. The fear and anxiety are normal, we've been there too.

(((((((Becca_Anne)))))))

Oh Becca, I am so sorry to hear DH lost his job..... just try to stay calm and remember, this too shall pass. Times are so tough on you and your family right now but the lord tends to make us stronger for each thing that we have to endure. Please know that I am praying for all of you. Twi

((((((Becca))))))

I am so sorry to hear about your husbands job.

There were around 32 people fired, not laid off up here at one of the places. They fired them instead of doing the lay off thing so they wouldn't have to pay them unemployment.

But, we all know things have to get better and that God will take care of us. He has promised to never leave us, never to put us through more than we can take. So, we just have to believe and keep praying.

Our area was the highest laid off and fired area in the State for the past couple of years. Friends and Family alike have lost their jobs after working at companies like IBM for over 20 years.

This is a familiar site all around the Nation and I do believe we are in some kind of depression. Not as bad as the crash but perhaps getting there.

My prayers go out to you and your family Becca. Just hang in there...

Guest Guest

I'm so sorry to hear about you DH's job!!! BUT! I'm also very glad to hear that it had been a good week for you...I'm praying and hoping that there will be many more like that!!!